Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Taking Our Leave of You

I've developed a nasty habit around here; namely, taking a month off here or there whenever I pick up and visit some far-flung locale on the other side of the globe. Last time it was to Madagascar. This time... Well, I'm not traipsing off quite yet. It won't be until November that I'll be heading off to Japan in a whirlwind tour of Tokyo, Kyoto and Nikko. But since it seems inappropriate to give up our November anniversary month, I'm sacrificing September instead!

I'm quite excited about all this... Visiting Japan has been a dream of mine since I was a kid into Robotech and ninjas. Finally it is going to be realized! Unfortunately, opting to write up our November posts this month and set them on auto-pilot means that I had to do some jiggery-pokery and give up Wild West Month this year. We will be back in October for our "Halloween Horror Month" though! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Richard Harrison said...

Have an excellent trip.

George Taylor said...

Take me, please!!!!

Cory Gross said...

Thanks Richard!

And George, if you have around $4000, then by all means! I could use the company ^_^